Expressions of Interest are sought from suitably qualified and experienced people for the position of Technical Director for the 2022 season.
To be considered for the role, candidates must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Current FFA B license or higher.
- Extensive coaching and player management experience in a similar
- A deep understanding of the FFA curriculum and its core methods and
- An unwavering approach to the development of junior players both
technically and tactically, while fostering the desired behavioural standards
set down by FFA, FW and FAFC policies.
- Demonstrated experience in the establishment and ongoing management of
coach and player development systems and programs.
- A demonstrated ability to relate to, engage and coach coaches across all age
- High standards and a long-term focus on performance and outcomes in line
with the Club’s objectives.
- An ability to relate to all stakeholders in a collaborative, constructive and
- Well respected within the Football Community.
- Ability to provide leadership and direction both inside and outside of football
- Demonstrated football administration and organisational skills.
- Attend the FW/FFA Annual Coaching Conference.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Adhere to and promote Club policies and procedures.
- Working with Children Card (WWCC).
Expression of Interests should be directed to FAFC Secretary, Kim McPherson by email
Floreat Athena is an inclusive, community club and all applications will be treated
confidentially and equally, without regard to the applicant’s, gender, nationality, religion,
cultural beliefs, or personal preferences.